WW points per serving: 2
Fibre: 3.1g Protein: 2.3g Fat:7.8g
- 6oml / 2floz olive oil
- 3 courgettes, unpeeled, quartered and cut into 2.5-cm/1-in lengths
- 1/2 aubergine, unpeeled, cut into 4cm/1 1/2in cubes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 green peppers, deseeded and chopped
- 25oml /8floz prepared tomato sauce or passata
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- lemon wedges
2. Heat half the olive oil in a large frying pan and add the courgettes, aubergine, salt and pepper. 3.Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
4. Heat the remaining olive oil in another frying pan. Add the onions, garlic and peppers, and cook until lightly browned. Add the tomato sauce or passata and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
5. Add the courgette and aubergine to the tomato mixture, then mix in the thyme, basil and parsley. Pour into a casserole dish, cover, and bake for about 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
6. This can be served warm, or cold with lemon wedges.