Weight Watchers Revipes

Weight Watchers Recipes: Fried carrots and green chillies

Fried carrots and green chillies
SERVES: 4
CALORIES/SERVING: 59
WW POINTS PER SERVING: 1

PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 10 MINUTES
  • 450g (1lb) carrots, coarsely grated
  • 1 red onion, sliced
  • 2 small green chillies, sliced
  • pinch of stock powder
  • 1 tsp cumin seed
  • 1 tsp ground coriander
  • zest and juice of 1 lime
1 Using the coarse side of a cheese grater, grate the carrot into a large mixing bowl. Add the onion along with the remaining ingredients and mix well.
2 Preheat a wok or non-stick deep-sided frying pan. Add the carrot mixture and cook quickly over a high heat for 5-6 minutes, tossing well.
3 Serve hot as a vegetable accompaniment or cold as a spicy salad.

9 comments:

  Unknown

February 14, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Thank you for letting me in here. I just want to let everybody know that I have published a diet recipe about the quickest way to lose weight. Feel free to check it and just leave a comment here on how effective it will be.

  Unknown

January 13, 2011 at 1:55 AM

First of all, I must say that this is very healthy dish and good for diet. All people can eat and mostly those who want to loose weight.

liposculpture guide

  Terry

January 23, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Wow! This recipe is truly suitable for those who want to undergo a diet program. I've become more health conscious after my lipo surgery. Veggies and fruits are now my saviors in maintaining the good shape of my body. Now, I want to come back in Los Angeles. rhinoplasty surgeons are very popular and truly professional. For sure, I can find a professional surgeon for my nose job (Los Angeles-based).

  Maggie

February 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM

This comment has been removed by the author.
  Maggie

February 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I recently came across your blog and I am Very much impressed by your recipes. I am health conscious always but always not happy with the food. Now I am very much in with your recipes and I am trying every day new.Thanks for such wonderful and healthy recipes.
I got some good recipes from other site too.I would love to share this with you all.
The biggest loser reciepe

  Fastdietpills

March 29, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Green chillies are really helpful in weight loss. A key chemical contained in chillies could boost your body's ability to burn fat and curb your appetite into the bargain. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Fast Diet Pills

  Anonymous

September 25, 2012 at 2:54 AM

i am taking hcg drops from long time so is it ok to take this diet Breast Augmentation Los Angeles

  Anonymous

September 25, 2012 at 2:56 AM

HCGdrops can be used as alternative to this diet to lose weight fast and easily

  Matthew Wilson

December 18, 2012 at 7:51 AM

I don't like carrot at all, but in this recipe it tastes good