Grilled lobsterSERVES: 1
WW POINTS PER SERVING: 4
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES
You can use cooked lobsters to save preparation time.
- 1 cooked lobster (approx. 500g)
- 14 tsp mustard powder
- Vt tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 150ml (1/2 pint) low-fat natural yogurt
- 25g (1oz) low-fat mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 Chop the lobster meat and place in a small mixing bowl. You can add the liver, a soft creamy mass, to the meat.
3 Add the mustard, cayenne pepper, chives and yogurt. Season with salt and black pepper and mix the ingredients together. Carefully spoon the meat mixture back into the lobster shell
and sprinkle with the cheese.
4 Place under a hot grill until golden brown and piping hot.
5 Just before serving, crack the claws, using lobster crackers or a rolling pin to make it easier to remove the claw meat. Serve hot.