Seafood CevicheServes: 4
WW points per serving: 7
- 450g/1lb whitefish (or trout) cut into bite-size pieces
- 45og/1lb medium prawns, shelled and deveined
- 45og/1lb queen scallops
- 185ml/6floz fresh time juice
- 185ml /6flo2 fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 6 slices root ginger, peeled
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
2. Mix all the remaining ingredients together and place in a glass baking dish just large enough to hold the fish, prawns and scallops.
3. Add the fish, prawns and scallops to the baking dish and toss well. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours until the fish and shellfish are opaque and appear to have been cooked. This can be drained and kept in the refrigerator for one day. Serve cold.